Wednesday 30 November 2011

Jeremy Clarkson says strikers should be shot

Clarkson, Clarkson, Clarkson... You may think that shooting public sector strikers is a good idea, but you can't go and say it on the BBC.

What the Top Gear presenter said was this: 'I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families.

'I mean how dare they go on strike when they have these gilt-edged pensions that are going to be guaranteed, while the rest of us have to work for a living.'

Across the land, civil servants are sticking pins in effigies. At least that'll give them something to do, I suppose.

I guess Clarkson may think public sector workers are damn lucky anyway, given the situation of most private sector unfortunates.

However, I expect he's got more than enough salted away to keep him in Jags and Porsches when he finally hangs up his mike.

No comments: